Guest post by: Kevin Suboski, EOS Implementer & Owner, Fastest Route
It is sometimes easy to forget as we operate our business that the foundation of our long term success is building strong relationships with people. That can be difficult for those of us that are not intuitive about people.
Steve Zyskowski is a relationship maestro. He has made it his life’s work to help people succeed in business by improving their capacity to develop deep powerful business relationships. With his company, Caerusnet, he shows his clients the way to be brilliant referral marketers and creates the space to make it happen.
Join us on the second episode of the Fastest Route Podcast as Steve and I discuss the fundamentals of developing and maintaining great relationships. Referral marketing is the path that most solopreneurs have chosen to grow their business. Learn what matters most to nurture the relationships that will drive business and your success.
Topics covered include:
- People-centered approach to business and what it truly means to “help enough people get what they want and you will have what you want”
- Building referral relationships with local businesses
- Art of connection and what it means to be enrolled into another’s journey
- Power of participation
- How to refuel when you’re emotionally drained
- Balancing life with business